Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy day..

Today i have to wake up at 8 am...

but i cant..

i wake at 8.30 then quikly go bath and ready to go to the ZOOO...

the zoo is empty..

the worker is more than the tourist...

I and my dear can finish walking the zoo in 2 hours and we also watch the boring sea lion show...

i almost sleep....

after that yee lyn and lim come out and we went to sungai wang and we spend 2 hours in red box..

Oh my god... no more voice by the time i come out...

haha...

but my dear have to reach home fast.. Wah yee lyn the pro of the area...

bring us through short cut and dear manage to reach home without geting scolded..

it was a happy day after being apart from her for 6 days..

1 comment:

Dai Pao said...

happy that you see her.
me?! how long have you known her and how long have you known me?!
hmph!? hahah
kidding la...well..good thing you guys enjoyed yourselves. (WITHOUT ME!) sorry, just wanna rub it in.
hope you have a holiday feeling guilty that you didnt invite me. =)
http://alexamazed@blogspot.com/